The Board no longer accepts paper applications. All applications must be completed online.
Online applications are reviewed in the order of “date submitted”. The review process can take up to 40 business days from the date of receipt due to the vast number of applications we receive.
Fresh Start 2019 - Please see the Board's Position Statement on Disqualifying Criminal Convictions
Continuing Education: Applicants applying for a Treatment credential must complete courses that are approved by the Board’s CEU approval process or another authorized entity. College or University courses may also be used to meet the education requirements but do not need to be pre-approved by the Board or another authorized entity.The education provider must reference the approval body on the CE certificates.
To apply for a certificate, license or endorsement with the Board:
- Navigate to the e-License Portal. The e-License Portal is most compatible with Google Chrome or the latest version of other internet browsers.
- Register/Login to your Dashboard and select the "Apply for a New License" link.
- You will be required to upload and attach all required forms. (PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ/VIEW ALL OF THE MATERIAL THOROUGHLY.)
- You will be required to pay the $50 application fee ($35 if you are converting from an LCDC II or an OCPS to a higher license/certificate).
- If you are required to send a transcript please send to the TRANSCRIPTS ONLY E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
- It can take up to 40 business days to process applications.