The Board no longer accepts paper applications. All applications must be completed online.
Continuing Education: Applicants
applying for a Treatment credential must complete courses that
are approved by the Board’s CEU approval process or another authorized
entity. College or University courses may also be used to meet the
education requirements but do not need to be pre-approved by the Board or
another authorized entity.
To apply for a certificate, license or endorsement with the Board:
- Visit the Treatment, Endorsement and/or Prevention tab to obtain all documents (forms) needed to complete the application.
- Gather all of your CEU education and/or order your official transcripts, fill out the required education grid. (official transcripts can not be uploaded in elicense, they must come directly to the Board from your College or University. The application will request you to upload a transcripts, please upload a document stating your transcripts are ordered.)
- For licensees or prevention application ensure your work experiencence is documented on the proper forms.
- Obtain a signed job description by your supervisor.
- Navigate to the e-License Portal. The e-License Portal is most compatible with Google Chrome or the latest version of other internet browsers.
- Register/Login to your Dashboard and select the "Apply for a New License" link.
- You will be required to upload and attach all required forms. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY.
- You will be required to pay the $50 application fee ($35 if you are converting from an LCDC II or an OCPS to a higher license/certificate).
PLEASE NOTE: All continuing education must be approved by the Board's CEU approval process or another authorized entity.