Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Meetings
Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board Meetings are held in Columbus and are always open to the public. The following is a board-meeting schedule for the next several months.
2019 Meeting Dates
Board Meetings: (All are 10am - 2pm)
Education Committee Meetings: (All are 2:30pm-4:30pm)
Executive Committee Meetings: (All are 1pm-2:30pm)
Prevention Committee Meetings: (All are 1pm-4pm)
Treatment Committee Meetings: (All are 1pm-3pm)
Directions to the Meeting Locations
- Rhodes State Office Toweris located 30 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- Maryhavenis located 1430 S. High St. Columbus, OH 43207
- TheMcKinley Hall is located at 1101 East High Street, Springfield,OH 45505.
- TheState Library is located at 274 East First Avenue, Columbus,Ohio 43201
- TheOCDP Board Office is located at 77 S. High Street, 16th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215
- TheCACYis located at 1495 Longview Ave, Suite 104, Mansfield, OH 44906
County UMADAOP is located at 510 E Mound St, Columbus,Ohio
- TheOCOSH/BWCis located at 13430 Yarmouth Drive, Pickerington, OH 43147
- TheTalbot Hall is located at 1492 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43205
- TheVern Riffe Center is located at 77 S. High Street, Columbus, Oh 43215
- TheOhio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is located at 1980 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43223.
- TheDayton Public Main Libraryis located at 215 E. Third Street., Dayton, Ohio 45402
- THeDAS GSD Building is located at 4200 Surface Rd., Columbus,
view minutes of a previous board meeting please click on the following link.
Board and Committee Minutes